Currently we are seeking a Salesperson/Canvasser to join our growing team. This position starts as a commission-based compensation structure. Training provided. Our broker team is committed to teaching you the business, given that you work hard and demonstrate your ability to excel.
In this multi-faceted role you will be canvassing either one of the following area markets: San Diego / LosAngeles County to locate prospective retailers, which includes extensive phone work and research, maintaining our listings and databases and working with brokers on tenant and landlord client projects.
• Maintain and update Deal Activity Reports and email to supervisor on a weekly basis.
• Work on new research projects as needed on a daily basis.
• Come up with 5 new retailers to approach and to introduce our company and services on a monthly basis.
• Complete the Training CD’s including all homework in 90 days or less starting.
• Canvass a different mall or shopping center once a week.
• Designate a geographical area of focus and became familiarized with it.
• Report progress on a bi-weekly basis.
• Be able to conduct research on LoopNet and ICSC sites as needed.
• You must be self-motivated, sales-driven and thrive in a dynamic commission
based entrepreneurial business.
• Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills.
• Strong organizational abilities and computer skills are essential.
• Understanding of the entire real estate process from market analysis to site selection through lease negotiations preferred
• Bonus, incentives & commission vary depending on candidate’s experience and whether or not candidate is a licensed real estate salesperson/broker.