Malls offer the most flexible leasing terms there are!
Many small business owners fail to realize that mall rentals can be very affordable. There are several options available from pop-up stores, carts, kiosks, and parking lot events. Also, you can sign month to month contracts or opt for long term leases! Whatever square footage your business needs, our brokers would be happy to help you search for what is best for you, everything is negotiable.
There is no such thing as an idea that is too crazy to sell your product inside of a mall. Some examples of the different categories that are currently in malls today are: used book stores, CrossFit centers, office spaces, dance studios, beauty schools, daycare centers, tattoo salons, etc.
Additional benefits to selling in a mall are:
– High volume of customers created by large department stores, national restaurants, and your store could be right next door to them!
– If you have an online business, this would be an
opportunity to present a personalized shopping experience with quality displays for your products
– Malls draw people that come from long distances, making them more incline to stay for longer periods and shop
– Plenty of convenient parking for customers
– Security Department available to ensure the shopping environment is safe
– Air conditioning and/or protection from extreme weather (enclosed malls only)
If you want an experienced professional in finding mall locations and ensuring you don’t pay an arm and a leg, then we invite you to call us at 626-222-2452for a free 30 minute consultation!
Our commercial real estate agents will help you by negotiating your permanent, temporary, or seasonal lease. We can also assist with your rent reductions and early lease terminations.